Tuesday, October 20, 2009

D and E:Decom and Emergency





This old house has so much character that just wanted to crochet everywhere on it. Alas, all I had with me was this little orange tag.  It's in a very cool and very steep neighborhood in L.A., on Clifton St. Our friend Alex had us over for a barbecue before the L.A. Burning Man Decompression Party, so this tag is named Decom. Note to self: always carry a few spare tags as you never know when you'll need them. 

Closer to home, a friend told me about a sign post that really needed a tag.  When I found it, I realized that this was an Emergency.  Even though CalTrans or whoever had already attempted a caution tape tag, this pole was in dire need of a yarn tag, so I obliged.  (BTW, sorry about the changes in font; they seem to occur randomly and I haven't figured out yet how to control this "feature". )






No comments:

Post a Comment